Based in London, UK
Press / Business Contact:
The Shield Maiden, as with all mortal Norsemen, was to have her fate determined by the three fate- weaving Norns and their sacred loom before she even entered the world. However, her destiny was shattered when the mischievous god Loki interfered, dripping spots of the wretched substance Eitr into the unwoven loom, forever altering the Shield Maiden’s path and engulfing the great tree Yggdrasil in darkness. Now the Shield Maiden must venture into the nine Norse worlds connected by Yggdrasil and unravel the mystery of her fate.
Eitr is currently in development for Windows PC (with plan to port to Mac and Linux), PS4.
Gameplay Footage YouTube
There are far more images available for Eitr, these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- "The bad ass pixels of Eitr"
- Patrick Klepek, Kotaku
- "Eitr is coming in 2016, and its second trailer is even better than the first"
- Tom Sykes, PC Gamer
- "I walked away from my brief time with Eitr impressed."
- Chris Pereira, Gamespot
- "Eitr is poised to completely subvert expectations…"
- Marcus Estrada, Hardcoregamer
- "And he did very dark magics upon me and I died."
- Steven Hansen, Destructoid
- "Eitr looks like the lovechild of Sword & Sworcery and Demon's Souls."
- Jeffrey Matulef, Eurogamer
- "Anyone looking for a challenge will find it here..."
- Joel Couture, Indiegames.com
- "Eitr will give us a reason to get mad at Norse gods and clean house"
- Chris Priestman, Killscreendaily
- "Loki Causes More Mischief In Eneme Entertainment's Eitr"
- Mike Futter, Gameinformer
- "An isometric action RPG with incredible pixel art"
- Tom Sykes, PC Gamer
- "Dark Souls, Pixel Art and Vikings Combine"
- Stew Shearer, Escapist Magazine
- "Even at this early stage, it feels great."
- Ben Barrett, Rock Paper Shotgun
Kill Screen Daily
- "The gloom of Diablo II" killscreendaily.com.
- "My kind of jam. And two people made this?" destructoid.com.
- "The pixel majesty of, say, Hyper Light Drifter" siliconera.com.
- "We like games like Eitr" pixeldynamo.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Artist and Game Designer
Coder / Developer